Laughing Through The Tears.....

Hello Family and Friends,

Today I thought I may be crazy!! This of course is not news to many of you, or is the first time I have thought this of myself! One minute I was crying for no apparent reason and the next minute I was laughing my guts out with my sister and talking about random things Katie and I only find funny!

I feel like I have been on a roller coaster ride for a long time. Just when I think that the ride is over, someone pushes a button and off I go again... It is rather annoying to say the least.

I am thankful for emotions most of the time.. I would much rather laugh than cry for sure. However, certain situations merit both emotions. It cleanses the soul to have a good cry and warms the heart with a good laugh!

Life has been bittersweet the past couple of weeks. Our family has experienced some very tender moments as we have lost family members to soon. I am thankful for the knowledge that we have in knowing we will be together again oneday.

One of my favorite songs is "The Prayer" by David Foster. I love the music and lyrics. I would like to share them with you...

I pray you'll be our eyes, and watch us where we go
And help us to be wise in times when we don't know
Let this be our prayer, when we lose our way
Lead us to the place, guide us with your grace
To a place where we'll be safe

I pray we 'Il find your light, and hold it in our hearts
When stars go out each night,
Remind us where you are
Let this be our prayer, when shadows fill our day
Help us find a place, guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe

A world where pain and sorrow will be ended
And every heart that's broken will he mended
And we'll remember we are all God's children
Reaching out to touch you
Reaching to the sky

We ask that life be kind, and watch us from above
We hope each soul will find another soul to love
Let this be our prayer, just like every child

Who needs to find a place, guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe
Needs to find a place, guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe

I have decided as I weather a little storm here and there, that I need to remember these lyrics and live by them. I am grateful to all of you for being answers to my prayers and for hanging in there with me when I am sure you would like to strangle me at times...LOL Have a great weekend and let's talk soon!

Karley

No comments:

Post a Comment