The New Normal~

Hello Everyone!~

I cannot believe it is almost the middle of July!  Time flys by and I am hoping (keep your fingers crossed for me) that I can go back to work in the fall!  I just need to make sure my INR is stable and my heart is healing.  I am so excited to get back to normal.  It is weird because my life has been anything but normal the past couple of years.

My divorce is final!  It only took a year when it should have only taken a few months.  Josh insisted up until the end to make things difficult for me.  It is strange to think that at this time last summer I was married, had the most adorable little Ethan and now... life has changed completely. I am thankful that I can move forward, I know it was the right thing to do.  It is just very strange to be single again.

I also find myself in such a weird place emotionally.  I do not know who I am anymore.  I want to be happy and able to enjoy life to the fullest.  I want to spend time with family and friends who love me and make me a better person. 

I am excited about my future and pray that I can find love again.  That I find someone who loves the Lord, wants an eternal family and all the happiness that life has to offer.

This month I turn another year older..BOO!  I don't like the fact that I am going to be 25 again, but it is true....LOL

Well I had better wrap things up, I have a busy day tomorrow!  I wish I was Samantha from Bewitched... I could just wiggle my nose and my house and other chores would be done... Reality is I need to quit putting things off and get busy!

I hope your summer is going well.... Let's talk soon!

Karley

No comments:

Post a Comment