What's Next?

Hello family and friends,

This past week has been busy and yet I really have not accomplished anything... I wonder what is next? What does the Lord have planned for me? and am I ready for it!

My family has been in Florida the past couple of weeks.  I was not able to go this time.  It is okay, I have not felt well and need to save the 5 pennies I have to my name..LOL  I am sure that they have had a fantastic time and I am excited to hear all about it.

This week I had to attend a deposition for my car accident.  The accident changed my life forever.  I will never be the same because of one single moment when my world changed. (and to think I was just running to get a diet coke)  Since the accident last April I have been in and out of the hospital.  I have had one complication after another and just when I think that things will settle down... surprise, something new happens.  I am however grateful for modern medicine, prayer and the blessings of the priesthood, for without them I am certain I would not be here.

I have been watching my Mom's dog Cooper.  He is a Yorkie and between Cooper and my basset hound Zoey I am about to go crazy!  They are wild together!  But also very funny and they make me laugh!  In fact right now they are both on my bed sleeping, they will not be too happy when I send them to their kennels in a minute!

I am so thankful for good friends.  I am very lucky!  Well I am off, I know I don't have much to say...(that is probably shocking to a few of you LOL) but I am tired and ready for bed!  Thanks for being a part of my life..... I love you all!

I am excited for some new music that is coming out from some of my favorite people.  Hilary Weeks has a new album, I am so excited to hear and so does cute and talented Mindy Gledhill.  I can hardly wait to hear both of them, they are amazing people!

Have a great night and let's talk soon!

Karley

No comments:

Post a Comment