A New Day!

Hello family and friends,

Well where do I begin?  This past week has been the longest I can remember having!  It seems like last week went on and on and on.... I am glad it over to be honest with you!  One thing I can say is that I will be just dandy this week if there are no big surprises or drama!  You know the saying.... Save the drama for your mama!  (Although my mom does not need any drama, so if you have anything come up don't call my "mama" call your own. :) 

I have decided that I am putting my Christmas tree up this week!  I love the holiday season and being in my home with Christmas everywhere!  It is a ton of work to put it up and always makes me sad to take it down.  This season I want to enjoy the holidays so up it goes a little early!

I will find out this week if I am going to be sequestered to my home during the cold weather.  My lungs are so compromised that the doc's are thinking that again this year... This does not make me happy.  I long for the day of getting up feeling great and going to work.

I have cried enough tears that I could be swimming in my own ocean of them soon.  When I say it has been a long week, it actually has been a very hard and distressing week.  Those of you who know me well, know that I wear my heart on my sleeve and am a huge worry wart!  This week takes the cake in that arena!  I won't bore you with details but I have to say that my heart has physically hurt with some of things that have happened.

My telephone rang at a little after 5am today, I called my friend right back and no answer.  It was startling and worrisome!  I have not been able to get an answer all day!  So friend, you know who you are, if you read this you had better call me you little bugger!  Remember my middle name "worry"

The reason I chose to name tonight's blog "A New Day" is that I am anxious to have one.  It is nice that we can press forward during times we do not fully comprehend. 

Well I know this is a random blog post.... My mind is a little all over the place.  I am thankful during this season for good friends and family.  For the gospel of Jesus Christ and for the knowledge that there will always be a new day!

Let's talk soon!
Karley

No comments:

Post a Comment