My 12 wishes for Christmas

Hello Everyone,

I decided to share with you my 12 wishes for Christmas tonight.  They are personal and they are mine.  I know that many of us share different beliefs about a variety of things both temporal and spiritual.  So, know that these wishes come from my heart, they are my hopes and dreams for Christmas.

1.  I wish for comfort.  I wish I could soften peoples hearts and provide comfort for everyone.  It is my hope personally that I can recognize the comfort that He sends me on a daily basis and apply it to my life and the lives of those I love.

2.  I wish I could talk to my Dad.  There are so many things I want to tell him right now.  I miss him and I love him and he left too soon.  There has been so much time that has passed by and yet it just seems like yesterday he died.  I wish I could give him one more hug and tell him I love him.

3. I wish to thank  Paul and Lynette Cardall, good friends who teach me what it means to become more like Him, the Lord has blessed my life with such good friends and although I don't keep in touch like I should, I sure hope they know I love them!

4. I wish I could hold my baby.  Right now she lives with my Heavenly Father.  Oh how I miss her, I wish I could rock her to sleep, see her smile and watch her grow.  But that will have to wait for another season.  I love you little one!

5. I wish to laugh more in the next year.  I love to be happy and to laugh.  Sometimes life is so tough and it feels so good to laugh! 

6. I wish to thank my ward, my Bishop and other leaders and friends there.  I am home and I belong in this ward, and in my house, I am so thankful to be here and know this is where my Heavenly Father wants me to be.

7. I wish for broken hearts to mend.  Mine included, I am alone again, a failed marriage, the loss of two children (my baby and little Ethan) I want to open my heart to love again but I don't know how and I am afraid.

8.  I wish for peace in each of our hearts.  That we can find through our struggles and often heartache the peace that the Savior has for each of us.

9.  I wish to thank the Savior for my family, for 2 fathers who have loved me in this life, for brothers who support me, a Mother who is truly my best friend, and my sister and nieces and nephews who I love so much.

10.  I wish for Zoey my basset hound to be put on puppy Prozac...LOL She drives me nuts, but I love her dearly!  She is a character!

11.  I wish for my health to heal.  That in the spring I can resume working full time, have energy and participate  in more serving and church activities.  I wish my for my voice to find it's way home so that I can sing again.

I2.  I wish that my Father in Heaven will always know how thankful I am for Him.  For His Son, Jesus Christ.  For that little baby who came to earth for me.  For His atoning sacrifice and Crucifixion in my behalf.  I hope He will always know of my infinite love for Him and for the greatest gift I have ever been given.

I hope you all know how much you mean to me.  My life is so full with all of my friends and family.  I am a better person everyday because of your examples in my life.  I am grateful for this season and for the beautiful gifts we each are given in each other.  I love you all.  Merry Christmas!

Let's talk soon and keep in touch!

Love,
Karley

No comments:

Post a Comment