Turning the corner!

Hello Friends,

Yesterday was one of the hardest days of my life.  I spent the better part of the morning in an attorney's office with my attorney and Josh.  It was awful!  I won't get into all of the bitter details, I must say however that my eyes were opened once again to his alarming behavior.

As you can see, I have removed the picture of Ethan, Josh made a huge stink about it, so in our divorce decree, I cannot post any pictures on facebook or my blog.  It is not a big deal, just one more way of he thinking he is in control.

This will be the  last time I talk about Josh on my blog, he has been reading it and had copies at the attorney, so if chooses to continue reading this, I hope he enjoys it.  I will not change what I say or who I am for anyone.  But I will adhere to his crazy wishes and not post any pictures of Ethan!

Well I am grateful it is time to turn the corner, find myself and rebuild my life.  I love my home in Kaysville and my ward and the friends I have here.  This is where I plan on living my life is right here in my little home with my basset hound Zoey!

I am thankful I don't have to live in fear anymore, or walk on egg shells.  I can laugh and be happy, there is such a feeling of peace in my life and I am grateful for that.

As far as Josh, his first wife and little boy.... well I am so over and done with that. I hope that Ethan is always safe, he will always hold a special place in my heart.  There will be no contact ever again....so with that said help me turn the corner and move ahead in my life!

We will talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment