Life is good!

Hello!
I am so happy today!  I am thankful for all the blessings I have been given in my life.  I am so blessed with beautiful friendships and there really are no words to adequately express my feelings of gratitude to each of you.

I have a friend who has had such a profound impact on my life the past couple of weeks. He is kind and gentle and is a wonderful father.  I just met him recently, it is one of those friendships where I feel like I have known him much longer.  I know that people cross our paths at different times in our lives, for different reasons.  I feel that our loving Savior has His hands in friendships such as this and I look forward to what the future brings.

I went and saw "The Help" today.  I have to say it is the best movie I have ever seen.  It was so thought provoking and really helped me to remember how important each life that touches ours is.  It does not matter your color, size, height, weight, how much money you have in the bank and on and on that defines you as a person.  What does matter is your heart and what you have to offer others. I am so thankful for those people in our lives that stand up for who they are, who stand up for others and who stand up for the truth.  I am grateful for the differences in life that we have and the opportunities we have to learn valuable lessons from such precious people.

I am thankful for my family.  My mom and I laughed until we were sick tonight.  I love my Mom's sense of humor!  I have the best time when I am with her and she is my best friend!

I went for a ride in my cute little bug with the top down tonight.  It was so nice!  I love to to drive and think..(I know that is probably scary for some of you..:)  I sometimes get the greatest song ideas!

Well I am going to try and get some sleep, it is so not fun at night when I cannot sleep!  I need to look for a bright side in this situation, however the brightness comes very early when I am just closing my eyes..LOL.

Take care sweet friends and let's talk soon!
Love,
Karley

No comments:

Post a Comment