Twists and Turns!

Hello!

I am once again up late, I have got to get on a better sleeping schedule.... I am going to try essential oils and see if that might work.  My friend Mandi introduced me to them and so far they have helped.  I hope they work.

Last week I had a little drama, someone sent me an email that was so rude!  I did not even know the girl and she wrote very hurtful and awful things about me.  I know what her motive was, I just cannot believe some people can be  mean and hurtful.  I am over it, well I guess I am, maybe I am not since I am writing about it.... I just don't see why people would waste their time and try to become a wedge in something they know nothing about.  I think sometimes girls can be ruthless.  I need to move away this subject, it bugs me!  As far as I am concerned, although I did not respond to her to my knowledge it has been taken care of!

My nieces and nephews headed back to school this week.  It amazes me how much they have grown.  I am so proud of each of them.  They are great kids!

I have been a slacker with my house!  Tomorrow is the day my house and I are getting it together!  I don't know what is wrong with me, I am usually on top of all of that!  It will be nice to have everything clean for the weekend!  I must admit I am a little OCD so it really has bothered me more than I should let it!

I am planning on going to the temple next week with a friend.  I need to go more often.  There is such peace and clarity there and I am thankful for the privilege of being able to attend and help serve my Heavenly Father.

Thank you to whoever dropped off the "cupcakes" from 'The Tooth Fairy"  they are yummy!  What a thoughtful gesture!

Well I am off, maybe to bed, maybe to watch a lifetime movie....LOL  Take care and let's talk soon!

Karley

No comments:

Post a Comment