Floods of Blessings

Hello Everyone,

I almost feel like I should be outside building an ark! I cannot believe the amount of rain we have had over the past few weeks.  I feel for those whose homes have been flooded and crops destroyed by the rain.  I also feel grateful for the amount of moisture we have been blessed with.

In thinking about the floods that are surrounding us, reminds me of the flood of blessings that the Savior pours down upon us daily.  Sometimes I get so caught up in my own storms that I fail to recognize the vast amount of blessings that are poured down upon me.

My heart is tender as I reflect on this Easter season and the sacrifice that Jesus Christ bore for me.  It is difficult to comprehend everything He endured.  He chose to endure it for each of us, there is no greater gift or blessing we could ever have that would compare to His gift of love through the sacrifices and the blood He shed for us.

I am thankful for the blessings that flood our lives daily.  For the gift of a new day, and for the promise of a new tomorrow.  May each of you remember the blessings that are flooded down upon us from the Savior not only during this season but everyday of our lives.

Happy Easter!
We will talk soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey cute lady...I'm so glad you have blog so we can keep up on you :) I think about you often. I hope you are hanging in there and doing well. Sure love you. Have a wonderful Easter weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete